Mortgage Renewals - Cochrane, Alberta
Your Trusted Airdrie and Cochrane Mortgage Planner
Most Cochrane, Alberta homeowners stay with their existing mortgage lender because they believe it is too time consuming to get a better mortgage rate.
If your mortgage renewal is fast approaching and you lie in the Cochrane, Alberta area then now is a great time to look at the many excellent options and competitive rates available. Lenders send out renewal forms just prior to renewal dates to those with good payment histories, with about 70% of homeowners sending it back without asking any questions! In today’s hectic world, that can be the easiest and best route, but you should ask yourself some questions before you sign on the dotted line. This is an important moment of opportunity. This is where an independent mortgage professional like me can help offer advice and options to help you get ahead!
Maybe your mortgage needs have changed. This is the time to decide. For example, you may want to consolidate high interest debt in with your mortgage or you may want to tap some of your home equity for a renovation project? Or maybe you are considering a cottage or vacation property? Are you confident you will get the best mortgage lending rate at renewal?
Having multiple lenders compete for your business is a great way to ensure you get the best rate for your situation. I deal with multiple lending institutions, including major banks, credit unions, trusts and other national and regional lenders, which means significant negotiating power behind finding the best mortgage to fit your specific situation.
10 Reasons to use a Local Airdrie, Cochrane and Calgary Mortgage Broker
- Access to different lenders, banks, trust companies, investors and financial institutions.
- Fast credit and loan pre-approvals with no cost or obligation. (Some conditions may apply)
- They are experts at matching you with the best-suited mortgage.
- Get mortgage rates at wholesale, guaranteed up to 120 days.
- They work for YOU, not the bank.
- Up-to-date on all the mortgage rates, terms and re-payment options available on the market.
- They only specialize in mortgages and are knowledgeable on current trends.
- They increase competition in the market place, thus keeping rates low.
- They save you time and money!
- Brokers have vested interest in satisfying your needs since they rely on referrals and repeat business.