Farm and Agricultural Mortgage Loans in Alberta
Your Trusted Airdrie and Cochrane Mortgage Planner
We Specialize in Farm, Acreage and Agricultural Mortgage Loans in Cochrane, Strathmore & Airdrie, Alberta
- Acreage loans from 1-40 acres
- Down payment varies from 5-20% down
- Will assist with the well testing and septic reports required
- We have years of experience with acreage loans and work with many lenders who we know except these. It is very important to ensure your file is packaged and submitted to the lender properly to avoid any issues.
- We can include the value of 1-40 acres, house and garage (if no garage we can include the space of a double garage for a shop)
- If a mobile home is on the property it must be anchored down
- Turn-key projects available on bare land acreages
- Work with a REALTOR who understands acreage properties
- Teamed up with Farm Credit Canada to assist clients in packaging their file to submit to FCC. WE also assist client with their business plans when they are required.
- Young Farmers Programs available for 35 and under
- Down payment varies on the product you are looking to purchase
- Do not have to prove farm income for all loans
- Able to build loans for individual circumstances such as pre-payment options and flexibility
- Loans start at prime +1 depending on credit
- Offers longer amortization
- Fixed or floating rates available
- Work with a REALTOR who understands farm properties
10 Reasons to use a Local Airdrie, Cochrane, Strathmore and Calgary Mortgage Broker
- Access to different lenders, banks, trust companies, investors and financial institutions.
- Fast credit and loan pre-approvals with no cost or obligation. (Some conditions may apply)
- They are experts at matching you with the best-suited mortgage.
- Get mortgage rates at wholesale, guaranteed up to 120 days.
- They work for YOU, not the bank.
- Up-to-date on all the mortgage rates, terms and re-payment options available on the market.
- They only specialize in mortgages and are knowledgeable on current trends.
- They increase competition in the market place, thus keeping rates low.
- They save you time and money!
- Brokers have vested interest in satisfying your needs since they rely on referrals and repeat business.